Our objective is to work with respect for the environment and its resources,
reduce our impact, and allow others to do the same.
To implement this policy, we will:-
- Ensure we comply with all applicable environmental legislation, regulations and other
- Aim to prevent pollution through:-
- Reduce waste and emissions
- Improved waste management practices
- Minimise noise and other nuisances
- Van sharing when working on local sites
- Use of Main Contractors waste management systems
- Unnecessary trips to wholesalers through advanced ordering
- Continuously assess our environmental performance, reduce our energy consumption
from non-renewable sources and reduce our carbon footprint.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of this policy and assist the Company in meeting its
In addition to the above GO2Electrical will continue to raise the levels of environmental
awareness throughout its employees and actively promote this awareness to its customers
and suppliers. GO2Electrical hold a Waste Carriers License Registration No: CBDL12405.
Environmental Management System
✓ Give consideration to neighbours, keep noise down and limited to working hours.
✓ Van share where possible.
✓ Be aware of protected areas on site (trees, hedges, wildlife).
✓ Use appropriate skips – read labels.
✓ Put hazardous waste in the separate skips provided, e.g. paint tins, chemicals, oil, tyres, strip lights.
✓ Report spills of oil, paint, chemical, dirty water to site staff immediately.
✓ Note location of spill kit and how to use it.
✓ Comply with your Method Statement precautions when working in areas of contaminated ground.
✓ Store materials properly, keep them dry, bundled if necessary and away from vehicles.
✓ Ensure spare materials are taken to the next contract.
✓ Clean up after yourself.
X Put dirty water down gullies. Use a silt trap if provided.
X Wash brushes or buckets down sink or drain. Use the wash out area provided.
X Ignore fresh areas of contamination. Report to the Site Manager immediately.
X Pour dirty washing water out of buckets on to finished areas of soil or paving. Use the designated area provided.
X Waste energy or water. Switch off lights, mixers and taps when not in use.
3 Riversleigh, Hope, Wrexham, N.Wales, LL12 9PQ
Tel: (01978) 690690 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org